Inspired Design and Impressive Space & Style
The inspired contemporary design of this stunning duplex promises a lifestyle of impressive space and style boasting indoor and outdoor living areas for entertaining and relaxing, showcasing sophisticated finishes and tranquil alfresco retreats.
This flawless three-bedroom home balances its two up, one down floorplan for convenient family living or flexible space to provide a secluded place for guests. Generous dimensions are enjoyed throughout, and two elegant fully tiled bathrooms service each floor, including an ensuite to the ground floor bedroom.
Upstairs features two immaculate living areas both granting direct access to leafy outdoor leisure spaces creating a private and peaceful oasis. The north-facing formal lounge is bright and airy with double glass doors opening to a spacious balcony with tree filled vistas. At the opposite end of the house, timber floors and soaring ceilings set this property apart with the expansive open plan living and entertainer’s kitchen featuring Caesarstone waterfall benches and walk-in pantry. Step out to enjoy the peaceful surrounds of the all-weather deck, BBQ area and private garden backdrop.
Living in this premier lifestyle suburb, this superb home is within close proximity to Merewether Beach, The Junction’s shopping and eateries, stunning nature trails of Glenrock Reserve, and a short drive to the major shopping centres at Kotara & Charlestown. Ideally located for your everyday essentials plus an array of boutique shops, cafes, dining and entertainment options plus several well-regarded schools all within a 2km radius. Unlock the life you’ve dreamed of with this superbly designed home offering contemporary spacious living and the tranquil surroundings of this blue-chip neighbourhood.
– Caesarstone entertainer’s kitchen featuring waterfall bench & breakfast bar; Stainless-steel appliances, Bosch gas cooktop and rangehood, dishwasher and walk-in pantry;
– Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout;
– All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
– Master bedroom has direct access to 3-way bathroom including separate bath and shower; Downstairs bedroom benefits from own ensuite bathroom;
– Euro laundry, generous deep linen cupboard & valuable under stairs storage;
– Fully covered rear deck with ceiling fan and gas outlet for barbecue; spacious sunny front balcony including water outlet;
– Family living and dining connect to deck and gardens, formal lounge opens to verandah;
– Single remote operated garage offers the convenience of internal access;
– A mix of easy-care floor tiles, timber floors and plush carpets underfoot;
– In close proximity to Merewether Heights, Merewether Public, St Columba’s and Holy Family Public Schools and Merewether High – Academically Selective School;
– Less than 5 minutes to Merewether Beach and the Junction café precinct.
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent building and pest report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.