Peaceful Perfection In A Central Locale
This beautifully presented two-bedroom townhouse in a boutique block enjoys a north-east aspect with a green outlook never to be built out. Take in the morning sun on your front deck and spend sunny winter afternoons relaxing in the privacy of your back courtyard.
Open plan living downstairs opens out to a gorgeous timber deck in the front, fully enclosed and north-east facing to capture the morning sunshine. The kitchen, which makes superb use of space with an under-stair pantry, offers access to your second outdoor space with rear courtyard featuring artificial turf for convenience. An expansive main bedroom showcases a private balcony and offers space to style a generous sitting room or, consider utilising the space to create a third bedroom (STCA). The second bedroom upstairs occupies a private position and enjoys a green outlook.
In this position you’ll appreciate the privacy of a quiet block set back from the street while benefitting from an extremely accessible location. Within walking distance to popular cafes and shopping for the essentials you’ll also discover parks, fitness centres, clubs, and transport close by. Those who view will be impressed with this spacious and peaceful home in a friendly, self-contained neighbourhood.
– Bright and modern kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and double pantry
– Air-conditioned open plan living offering sliding glass door access to the front deck
– Large timber front deck, fully enclosed with green outlook
– Main bedroom over 7m in length hosts built-in wardrobes, air conditioning and a north-east facing private balcony; second bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan
– Modern main bathroom, linen press in upstairs hallway
– Separate laundry with enclosed wc and access to rear courtyard
– Rear courtyard features artificial turf for low maintenance comfort, BBQ platform, power and water outlets
– Single car lock up garage with additional off street parking
– Short walk to popular cafes and gourmet deli, less than 1km to Coles, Woolworths, and Aldi
– Several local bus routes close by, 1km to Waratah train station
– 4.9km to Newcastle CBD
Council rates: $1,569. 65 approx. per annum
Water rates: $649.59 approx. per annum
Strata rates: $722.00 approx per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.