This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Exceptional Lifestyle Within Waterside Precinct
*INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Positioned within the desirable ‘Linwood’ precinct, this immaculate three-bedroom townhouse provides an enviable lifestyle. Just footsteps to Throsby Waters foreshore where you’ll find a picturesque gateway to your local cafe, children’s playground and marina, along with access to an extensive waterside cycleway and walking path.
This modern tri-level residence offers spacious indoor and alfresco living with an expansive open plan living/dining area and impressive double courtyard occupying the ground floor. Providing ample room for all the family, the first floor hosts three good size bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite and generous walk-in robe as well as family size bathroom, while the sun-drenched top floor offers options for a home office, media room, teenager retreat or additional bedroom plus lock up garaging for two cars with internal access to the double sized courtyard.
Providing an idyllic setting with easy access to everything, you won’t need to walk far for breakfast overlooking the water at The Source Cafe or a treat from the famous Uprising Bakery. An easy drive will take you to the local shopping centre for essentials and for boutiques, restaurants and entertainment aplenty there is Darby Street, the Honeysuckle Precinct and Newcastle CBD all within easy reach. This is townhouse living at its best enjoying all the spoils of the inner city while residing in comfort within a peaceful waterside precinct.
– Expansive open plan living/dining with gas point for heater, floating wood flooring and access to under stair storage
– Spacious U-shaped kitchen with generous cupboard and benchtop space, stainless steel appliances including rangehood
– All bedrooms carpeted, two bedrooms with built-in robes and master bedroom with ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and private balcony
– Family size main bathroom with separate bath on first floor, powder room and euro laundry on ground floor
– Air conditioned top floor living area suitable for home office, media room, teenager retreat or additional bedroom
– Paved double courtyard featuring shade with easy open/close system for sunlight control, gas point for BBQ and low maintenance landscaping
– Double garage with remote access to street and roller door opening to courtyard
– Only four townhouses in strata scheme, friendly body corporate
– 1.6km to Newcastle Interchange, 2.2 km to Marketown Shopping Centre
– 800m to Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club and Fisherman’s Co-op, less than 5km to Newcastle and Nobbys Beaches
Council Rates: $1,668 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $677.07 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.