Striking Family Townhouse in Ultra Convenient Location
This striking two-storey, three-bedroom townhouse is nestled in a complex with excellent street appeal. Set in a quiet, leafy neighbourhood close to shopping, schools and entertainment, this location is both self-sufficient and family friendly. With easy access to public transport and substantial green areas, it’s a perfect blend of bustling suburbia and serene living.
With a floorplan that puts an emphasis on space, this home offers a mix of both private and communal areas perfect for bringing both family and friends together. The fully tiled and air-conditioned open plan living area presents a kitchen with generous storage options, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances. The dining room is beautifully lit by the large windows and glass sliding door leading to the covered courtyard, ideal for entertaining or dining alfresco. Upstairs, the master bedroom is positioned to offer privacy and boasts reverse cycle air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. A large second bedroom offers built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan while the third also enjoys built-in robes. The modern main bathroom features a separate bath and shower while a second living area upstairs adds to the liveability of this amazing address.
The potential of this property is equally matched by the convenience of its location. For the essentials and specialty stores it’s an easy 1.3 kilometre drive to Westfield Shopping Centre, while a short walk will have you at Kotara Public School or Kotara Train Station. With Blackbutt Reserve close by and easy access to Newcastle it’s a location that offers much for the adults and kids alike. Presenting endless possibilities in a sought-after neighbourhood, this opportunity won’t last long.
• Presented is a two-storey, three-bedroom townhouse set on a quiet leafy street
• Three generous bedrooms upstairs, including air-conditioned master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Open U-shaped kitchen offers ample storage space, gas cooking and stainless-steel appliances
• Two separate living areas, one on each floor, offering private space for both kids and adults alike
• Modern main bathroom includes separate shower and bath; powder room on ground level
• Generous storage space across both floors, including under stair storage and two linen cupboards
• Separate laundry downstairs with access to outside
• Open plan living with air-conditioning and ceiling fan opening to a courtyard and backyard which includes a water tank
• Double garage with internal access
• 1.3 km drive to Westfield Shopping Centre and easy walk to Kotara Public School and Kotara Train Station
Council Rates: $1,536 approx per annum
Water Rates: $654.9 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $800 approx per quarter
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.