This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Newly Built Townhouse Overlooking Lake Macquarie
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle and Live via Auction Now Website.
Located within a boutique development, this contemporary new build offers low maintenance living, just moments from the lake’s edge. Thoughtfully laid out and neatly presented, the townhouse is light and bright, featuring a neutral palette throughout. Laid out over two levels, it provides plenty of room for comfortable relaxation, with a flexible space downstairs that could be used as a family room or second lounge room, as well as a spacious open-plan living-dining area upstairs.
In terms of outdoor space, you have three excellent options to choose from. The partially covered courtyard could be a great space for the kids to play, with room for an outdoor setting and barbeque. Meanwhile, the timber decked balconies overlooking the lake provide the perfect setting for a quiet morning coffee or a catch-up with friends.
And with the lake just steps away, you really couldn’t ask for a better location. Whether it’s a quiet lakeside walk or an action-packed day on the water, it’s all right there on the doorstep. Meanwhile, Fennell Bay Public School is just around the corner, and Toronto’s many amenities are a five-minute drive away.
– Newly built three-bedroom townhouse within picturesque lakeside setting
– Open-plan living-dining area opening out onto first floor timber deck with beautiful views of the lake
– Modern kitchen with natural gas cooktop, stone benchtop and stainless-steel appliances
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms downstairs with built-in robes served by fully tiled family bathroom; spacious master upstairs with large walk-in robe and ensuite with rain-head shower
– Contemporary feel throughout, with recessed lighting and lots of natural light; split-system air conditioning unit in upstairs living area and natural gas hot water
– Partially covered courtyard, timber decked balconies on ground floor and first floor offering lake views
– Enclosed laundry; plenty of storage; single garage with internal access and auto door
– Lakeside location minutes from Fennell Bay Public School, public transport and Toronto’s amenities, with Warners Bay’s cafés and Glendale shops within 10 minutes’ drive
Water Rates: $723 approx per annum
Strata Rates: $1,800 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.