Gorgeous Terrace with Classic Charm in Enviable Position
Displaying classic charm with a contemporary flare this two bedroom, two-storey Victorian terrace just steps from the iconic Darby Street represents an amazing opportunity to own right in the heart of Cooks Hill.
High ceilings and an original fireplace set the tone on entry, complemented by a crisp décor and easy flow floorplan. The open plan living space presents a kitchen with freestanding gas cooking, black shaker cabinetry, a timber island bench and garden views. The wet areas are grouped for convenience with a space saving Euro laundry adjoining the spotless main bathroom which features floor to ceiling tiling and a shower over bath. Upstairs, both bedrooms benefit from beautiful wool carpeting with the master offering built-in a wardrobe and access to a private veranda. Step outside and you can relax in the serene, tropical style retreat ideal for alfresco dining or sharing a wine in the sun as well as offering a much sought-after car parking space.
Having seen numerous upgrades in recent years, this property presents in stunning condition and is currently showing returns as an Airbnb listing. A simple stroll from the numerous local cafes, restaurants and boutiques and close to both Harris Farm and Aldi, you can effortlessly explore further with easy access to King Edward Park or Bar Beach.
• Presented is a two-bedroom, two-storey Victorian terrace with recent upgrades
• The living space is highlighted by the original fireplace now fitted with gas outlet
• An open plan kitchen/dining area offers striking timber cabinetry and pendant lighting
• Freestanding gas cooking with four-burner cooktop and timber-top island bench
• Two bedrooms on upper level with a master that opens to a private veranda
• Wool carpeting in the bedrooms and zoned, ducted air conditioning throughout for maximum comfort
• A relaxing retreat area with tasteful landscaping at the rear
• A much sought-after single car parking space adjoining the courtyard
• An easy stroll to the iconic Darby Street, Newcastle Art Gallery and Civic Park
• Close to Harris Farm and Aldi Supermarkets as well as Marketown Shopping Centre
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.