A Peaceful Lakeside Lifestyle Awaits
Positioned in the eye of a child-friendly cul-de-sac with a lush reserve at the rear providing leafy views at every turn and capturing the sound of birdsong, this single level home is a quiet retreat just 10 minutes from Toronto’s busy town centre.
Freshly presented with a new Colorbond roof and simple, neutral décor, the 3-bedroom floorplan is highly practical featuring a choice of living spaces front and rear anchored by a stylish new electric-equipped kitchen. An enticing feature of this home is its tranquil outdoor spaces where an all-weather deck is a natural extension of the lounge room and you can enjoy outdoor dining and relaxation in absolute privacy.
Woodrising is just minutes from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie and has its own IGA supermarket and child care centre. Fennel Bay Public school is just 1.7km away and St Paul’s Catholic College and Lake Macquarie High are close by. For everyday essentials choose from Toronto, Glendale and Warners Bay.
– Single level home on 594sqm cul-de-sac parcel with leafy reserve at rear
– Two separate living/dining areas both with air-conditioning and gas heating
– Smartly updated kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
– Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes, fans to all three
– Ventis ducted and filtered air system
– Double garage and plenty of under house storage
– 15 minutes drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway
– Central to train stations at Fassifern and Teralba
Council Rates: $1,574 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $753.36 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.