Spacious Family Home with Superior Finishes
Prepare to be impressed by the spaciousness and quality presented by this Eden Brae Homes design. Only five years old, this five-bedroom house blends multiple living spaces and an alfresco dining/entertaining area to deliver the ultimate family home in a recently developed neighbourhood with a warm community feel.
A double door entry reveals a grand master suite complete with walk-in robe and oversize ensuite featuring double vanity, freestanding bath and stunning tapware. The gourmet kitchen boasting a butler’s pantry sits at the heart of the home within a spacious open plan lounge and dining area. Put your imagination to work with two additional indoor living spaces ideal for a children’s play area, home gym or theatre. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by nine foot ceilings, large windows and sliding glass doors allowing light to flow through. Outside, a covered alfresco dining and entertaining space is complete with ceiling fan and lighting, and an extension of the patio provides a perfect BBQ area.
In a location with all the essentials close by, you are only a short walk to the nearest playground and a quick drive to Cameron Park Plaza for everyday shopping and services. Nearby are local primary and secondary schools and a swim centre. Within minutes you’ll be on the Pacific Motorway, or one of the main arterials leading to the lake or into Newcastle. A premium property offering this much space as well as easy access to the essentials and further afield, will delight the family for many years to come.
– Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, five-burner gas stove top, stainless steel Smeg appliances, porcelain double sink, brass tapware, hosting a butler’s pantry for ultimate convenience
– 5 spacious bedrooms all with air conditioning and ceiling fans, four bedrooms serviced by family size main bathroom with separate bath, matt black tapware and separate w.c.
– Master suite features oversized ensuite with double vanities and separate freestanding bath featuring floor mounted brass tapware
– 4 of 5 bedrooms, including the master suite, features a walk in wardrobe
– Covered alfresco area with downlights and ceiling fan offers plenty of space for entertaining and wraparound patio provides the perfect BBQ area
– Sizeable study or office positioned at the front of the house
– Double car garage with remote control access
– Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance lawns
– Large laundry with glass sliding door access to the backyard
-Security system and fully ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
– 1.4km to Cameron Park Plaza shopping centre
Council rates: $1,647.6 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.