Contemporary Family Living Within Beautifully Presented Estate
Thoughtfully designed, this contemporary 3-bedroom home offers a wonderfully low maintenance layout, with high quality finishes throughout. Set within the established community of beautiful Appletree Grove Estate, the home was built in 2017, presenting as-new for first home buyers, families and investors searching for the perfect property within this increasingly popular family-focused suburb.
At the heart of the home, the open-plan living-dining room provides the perfect space to play and relax, with large sliding doors creating a light-filled indoor-outdoor area opening out onto a fully fenced backyard and paved patio. Another highlight is the spacious kitchen, complete with gas stovetop, handy breakfast bar and abundant storage. Separate from the main living area, two good-sized bedrooms and a spacious master complete the home, each beautifully carpeted for comfort, with built-in robes, and a walk-in robe and ensuite in the master.
Offering sweeping views over Mount Sugarloaf from the front of the property, this home is set on a quiet street with a friendly, community vibe. Schools, parks and sporting facilities are all closeby, with the new Cameron Park Plaza is just 1500m away. Major arterial roads provide easy access for commuters, reaching Newcastle in 20 minutes, and Glendale Super Centre in less than 10 minutes.
– Architect designed three-bedroom home, excellently presented and finished to a high standard
– Plenty of natural light through open-plan living-dining room, opening out onto easy-care backyard
– Modern kitchen featuring warm timber accents, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Three well-appointed bedrooms, master with large walk-in robe and ensuite
– Ensuite and family bathroom feature contemporary design; ensuite with walk-in shower, family bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and separate bathtub
– Neat landscaping front and back, with views of Mount Sugarloaf from front patio
– Laundry with external access; split system air conditioning in lounge; single garage with internal access
– Current tenant paying $470 per week
– Relaxed, family friendly community close to parks, schools and West Wallsend swimming pool, 5 minutes from the Hunter Expressway and M1 Motorway, less than 10 minutes to Glendale Super Centre; zoned for West Wallsend Public School
Council Rates: $1,530.69 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.