Fuss-Free 3-Bedder Primed for Convenience
Corner block positioned on an easycare 499sqm parcel, this neatly presented brick and tile residence offers a practical single level of living and presents as low maintenance family home, spacious downsizer or a brilliant start for first homebuyers and investors. Primed for convenience, the local IGA, shops and services as well as West Wallsend Public school are an easy stroll up Withers Street, and the high school is a quick skip across the road.
Fresh and bright courtesy of neutral décor, updated floorcoverings and a modern electric-equipped kitchen, the layout is typical in design. A central hallway splits the three bedrooms, while the open plan living spaces and the bathroom are set at the rear before opening to a covered entertaining area and low maintenance garden. One of the great things about this home is that it lets you move in and live very comfortably for now while also allowing you to add further updates down the track.
Set against the striking backdrop of Mount Sugarloaf, the once thriving mining township of West Wallsend is a country gem. Set to be enhanced by Lake Macquarie Council with tree planting, a new public park and street artwork, the area is primed for growth with the nearby suburb of Cameron Park and its new shopping centre leading the charge. Literally minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, the suburb offers easy access to Sydney and the vineyards. From here it is 20km to Newcastle CBD.
– Single level brick and tile home with second frontage to Appletree Road
– Set behind a white picket fence with wrap-around verandah to welcome you in
– Modern white kitchen with timber benchtops and electric cooking appliances
– Defined lounge and dining area with brick fireplace
– Original bathroom offers scope to update and add value
– One of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robe
– Carport and driveway parking
– Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooks low maintenance garden
– Ducted a/c provides climate control
– 850m to West Wallsend public school & village shops; 1800m to Cameron Park Plaza
– Approximate return of $380 per week for investors
Council Rates: $1,663.50 approx per annum
Water Rates: $728.28 approx per annum
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.