Ideal Family Home in Convenient Lake Location
Nestled amongst abundant green space on a pristine and low traffic street, this four-bedroom, split level house is ready for a family to move in right away. With well cared for lawns and established low maintenance garden beds, this property presents wonderfully from the street and will provide a haven for whoever chooses to make it their home.
Enter to a living room filled with natural light and follow the stunning polished timber floors through to an enviable kitchen, offering space and a wonderful focal-point for entertaining. Servicing the dining space and large timber deck, the kitchen features plentiful storage and bench space, including an island breakfast bar with its own sink. From here you take the stairs to the carpeted upper level which contains all four bedrooms, each with built-in robes and one ideal for a home office. A main bathroom sits central to the bedrooms with both shower and bath as well as a separate wc, while a second, beautifully lit living room offers further space to relax. Downstairs is an expansive multi-use room with striking polished slate tiles and exposed brick walls, highlighted by a wet bar and bathroom and opening to the outdoor outdoor BBQ area. You also have internal access to the double garage which is complemented by further off-street parking for three more vehicles.
This is a home that ticks all the boxes for a family and is unquestionably a great entertainer. With stunning alfresco spaces from the deck and the BBQ area through to the large kitchen and bar inside, this home was made for bringing people together whilst offering a family all the space it needs to move and grow. Just 200 metres from St Mary’s Primary School and just over a kilometre from Warners Bay High School, the convenience of this address is undeniable. Take a walk to the bustling Warners Bay shopping precinct for all your essentials and specialty stores, remembering to take the time to stop in at any one of the many renowned cafes. And of course, the beautiful Lake Macquarie is mere minutes by foot, where you can launch a kayak, drop a fishing line or join in the many community activities that take place on the iconic foreshore.
• Presented is a four-bedroom, split level house on a large block backing onto reserve
• Manicured lawns and established easy care garden beds front and back
• Polished timber flooring in main living spaces, carpeted bedrooms upstairs and slate tiles downstairs
• All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with master boasting an ensuite and are kept comfortable by zoned, ducted air-conditioning
• An expansive kitchen offers stainless steel cooking and plentiful bench and storage
• The covered timber deck and dedicated BBQ area both offer great entertaining spaces
• Wet bar downstairs as well as gas heating outlet and internal double garage access
• Solar panels installed to keep yearly power costs down
• Close to several, well regarded schools and just 200 metres from St Mary’s Primary School and walking distance to Warner’s Bay Public School
• Walking distance to shops, eateries, cycle paths and lake foreshore
Council rates: $1,992 appeox. per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx. per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.