Beautifully Presented Family Home Minutes From Warners Bay Esplanade
*Virtual Web Inspections & Pre-Registered Private Inspections Available
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
We also have a “Property Web Book” available, which will you complete a “Virtual Web Inspection”. It contains practically all information you require to help you progress your interest on this property. To receive a free Property Web Book, SMS “6VENNARD” to 0429 272 015 or tap the “book inspection” tab on the contact form and request “Property Web Book” in the free text section.
With its highly desirable Warners Bay location, this beautifully presented four-bedroom residence makes the perfect family home, filled with light, space and plenty of room to grow. Finished to a high standard, it offers gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the main open-plan living area, which also shows off feature cornicing and large windows that flood the space with natural light.
Inside, there is room to relax and play. Budding chefs are sure to find inspiration in the modern kitchen – complete with stainless steel appliances and an expanse of storage – while still being able to keep a close eye on what’s going on in the main living area. Meanwhile, at the back of the property, the additional lounge room could provide extra space for the kids and their toys, or alternatively, it could be used as a sunroom, ideally situated for quiet contemplation with a cuppa.
Moving outside, you have an extensive backyard that the kids – and dogs, if you have them – will love. This fully fenced space is flat and easy to maintain, and could provide the potential for a pool, subject to council approval. Imagine summer barbeques with family, evenings with friends, and weekend play-dates with kids in the neighbourhood. As for location, it couldn’t get much better. Warners Bay esplanade, with its shops and restaurants, is just a stone’s throw away, as is the lake and the area’s highly regarded schools.
• Four-bedroom family home set on a quiet street, on a spacious 765sqm. parcel
• Neatly finished open-plan living, dining and kitchen, with adjoining additional family room
• Modern kitchen with electric stovetop and stainless steel appliances, including a new dishwasher
• Three warmly carpeted bedrooms, each with mirrored built-in robes, and a light-filled fourth bedroom with hardwood flooring that could also be used as a study
• Contemporary bathroom with bath, separate shower and large vanity
• Tiled, covered verandah at the front of the property, and large, fully fenced yard at the back provide plenty of opportunity to enjoy the outdoors
• Single lock-up garage, single carport, separate laundry, solar panels, three split system air conditioning units, ceiling fans throughout, gas heating in main living space
• Zoned for Warners Bay Public School and Warners Bay High School, just minutes to the lake and Warners Bay esplanade, with cafes and shops all closeby
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.