Family Home with Massive Future Potential
Auction Location: PRD Newcastle 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Perched in an elevated position on a quiet cul-de-sac street, this three-bedroom address presents a family home ready to move in right away, as well as an amazing prospect for future renovations. Quite the entertainer, there are indoor and outdoor spaces to accommodate guests and a fully fenced backyard large enough to keep pets happy.
Stepping off the large porch and into the air-conditioned living room that catches the afternoon sun, this home immediately displays one of the many expansive spaces on offer. Follow the natural flow through to the open plan dining and kitchen area where a stainless-steel gas cooktop, dishwasher and tiled splashback make meal prep a breeze. Off this space you’ll find a bedroom with a view of the yard as well as a large family room with air conditioning that opens to a covered courtyard, ideal for dining alfresco or entertaining guests. Two bedrooms split off the main hallway with the generous master offering a walk-in robe, air-conditioning and a recently renovated, modern ensuite which is complemented by a main bathroom with a handy shower over bath and skylight. Security shutters have been fitted on all windows, accompanied by a home security system for peace of mind. Plentiful off-street parking is highlighted by the single car, lock-up garage which also contains the laundry and plenty of room for storage.
Surrounded by green spaces with Thomas Percy Oval just metres away and the popular Waratah Off-leash dog area a short drive from home, you are also close to Newcastle University as well as the Calvary Mater Hospital and John Hunter Hospital. Shopping could not be easier with both Waratah Village and the bustling Jesmond Central nearby, while Waratah West Public school, Callaghan College, Jesmond’ & ‘International Christian grammar school are an easy walk from your doorstep, completing the picture of a fantastic opportunity for the family.
– Presented is a three-bedroom home on a quiet, low traffic cul-de-sac
– A large and bright lounge room impresses on entry with both air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for maximum comfort
– The open plan kitchen and dining offers stainless-steel gas cooking, a dishwasher and plentiful storage
– The air-conditioned master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe and renovated ensuite
– Security shutters on every window provide peace of mind, complemented by a home security system
– An expansive family room at the rear of the house enjoys air-conditioning and is ideal for entertaining
– Stepping out the back you’ll find a covered courtyard and a wonderful spot for dining alfresco
– The single car garage house the laundry and extra storage space. Further off-street parking is available via the driveway
– Less than a kilometre to Newcastle University Callaghan Campus and Waratah West Public school
– Under three kilometres to both Jesmond Central and Waratah Village shopping centres
– Property is on high side of Road ( Parkhill Pde)
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
Council rates: $1,788.96 approx per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.