An Investment Property or Room for a Large Family on Low Maintenance Block
Set on a quiet street with easy access to schools, Newcastle University Callaghan Campus and more than one major shopping centre, this address offers room for a large family or stunning rental returns for the investor through student accommodation.
With its North/East aspect, high ceilings and bright paint scheme, this house amazes with its sheer number of living spaces. With six bedrooms, a large living/dining area plus a front porch and covered timber deck at the rear, there is no shortage of places to gather or seek privacy. The kitchen impresses with generous storage options, while the internal laundry leads to a second bathroom with shower and wc that services the back of the home. With reverse cycle-air-conditioning in every bedroom and fans in four of the six, the emphasis is on year-round comfort. The large, near level block offers easy care lawns and gardens and a fully fenced backyard, while a single car garage is complemented by further off-street parking for up to four vehicles.
The home is offered fully furnished and showing rental returns of up to $1,070.00 per week. With its proximity to Newcastle University making it an attractive address for students, this is a unique investment opportunity that’s ready to earn money immediately, while the size of the block also allows for expansion or a potential future redevelopment (STCA).
• Six bedrooms with reverse cycle-air-conditioning in each and fans in four of the six
• Demonstrated rental returns of up to $1,070.00 per week
• The home is to be offered fully furnished, including laundry appliances
• Two bathrooms, one at each side of the house for maximum convenience
• Single car garage with extra storage room and off-street parking for four vehicles
• The rear covered timber deck overlooks the property’s fully fenced backyard
• Easy care lawns and gardens at both front and rear for low maintenance
• Gas cooking in the kitchen and heating in the living room
• A large, near level block with room for expansion or redevelopment (STCA)
• Less than a kilometre to Newcastle University Callaghan Campus
Council rates: $3,139.89 approx. per annum
Water rates: $710.52 approx. per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.