Stunning Home in on large block in Convenient Location
An outstanding opportunity for the renovator, this three-bedroom home on a low traffic cul-de-sac offers the ideal prospect to set your imagination free. With the bathroom and kitchen already modernised the rest of the home is a blank canvas ready for your vision to become a reality. Enjoy this quiet street, and soak up the sun with the North Facing aspect on offer
Stepping in off the gorgeous porch, the living room presents as welcoming and airy, with split system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for comfort. Follow the timber floorboards through to the open plan kitchen and dining where the home chef can enjoy stainless-steel appliances with wall oven and gas cooktop, generous storage and a breakfast bar. All bedrooms offer ceiling fans and carpeting while two of the three also feature built-in robes. The renovated bathroom stuns with contemporary styling boasting a separate bath and walk-in shower. At the rear of the house you’ll find a covered entertainment area perfect for friends and family to get together, as well as a two car garage which could easily incorporate a workshop or be converted to a second dwelling (STCA).
With this address, convenience comes as part of the package. You’ll find several well-regarded schools as well as two popular shopping centres less than two-kilometres from your door. Wallsend’s own shopping precinct presents a host of eateries and entertainment venues while easy access to Newcastle Road will have you in the heart of the city in no time. A fantastic chance for the first home buyer or investor in a suburb that’s showing consistent growth.
– Stamped DA plans available to interested parties. Incredible opportunity to add value and enjoy for many years to come
– Presented is a three-bedroom home centrally positioned on a low traffic cul-de-sac
– Tasteful, easy care landscaping at the front is complemented by a large level backyard
– Timber floors and ornate cornice work highlight the air-conditioned living room
– All three bedrooms are carpeted and feature ceiling fans with two also offering built-in robes
– The modern, open plan kitchen and dining offers a gas cooktop and wall oven as well as generous storage and breakfast bar
– The stunning bathroom presents a walk-in shower and separate bath
– An internal laundry features a separate wc and direct access to the yard
– Outside you’ll find a covered entertainment area ideal for BBQs, as well as a two car garage that could be converted to a second dwelling (STCA)
– Less than two kilometres from several well-regarded public schools, parks and playgrounds
– A short drive to either Wallsend Shopping Village or Jesmond Central for the essentials and several eateries
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.