First Home Buyers Delight with Renovation Potential
Representing an amazing opportunity for the first home buyer with an eye for renovations, this original three-bedroom home in excellent condition is ready for a contemporary makeover, or for the family to simply move in and enjoy the advantageous location.
Step inside through the front door with gorgeous stained-glass flourishes and continue on under the Art Nouveau hallway arch where you’ll find an air-conditioned living room with striking ornate ceiling and cornice work as well as picture railings. Two generously proportioned bedrooms split off the hallway and another off the lounge, which then flows through to an open plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen offers an expansive space, prime for modernisation with electric cooking and ceiling fan. The fully tiled modern bathroom features a shower over bath and sits adjacent to the internal laundry and separate wc. The expansive level backyard boasts a productive orange tree and established garden beds that complement the tasteful landscaping at the front of the home.
Living this close to the heart of Wallsend you’ll have easy access to the popular and bustling shopping precinct with Wallsend Village and many quality cafes and restaurants under a kilometre away. The local bus route includes a stop just metres from your front door, while Wallsend Public School is within easy walking distance with several other school choices within two kilometres. Convenience is just another drawcard for this charming home with enormous potential.
– Presented is a three-bedroom home on a large level block with tasteful landscaping
– Original trims include stained-glass front door, hallway arch as well as ornate ceiling and picture rails in living room
– Two large bedrooms off the hallway and a single adjoining the air-conditioned living room
– The large open plan kitchen and dining space is a renovator’s dream and features electric cooking and ceiling fan
– The modern, fully tiled bathroom offers a shower over bath
– Completing the wet areas there is an internal laundry and separate wc
– The large backyard boasts established garden beds and is complemented by tasteful landscaping at the front of the home
– The single car garage is complemented by off-street parking for three more vehicles
– Wallsend Village just 700 metres away for all your shopping needs
– Wallsend Public School is a mere 350 metres from your door
– Currently leased for $450.00 per week
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.