Versatile Family Home in Centrally Located Position
Situated on a corner block, this versatile three-bedroom home has benefited from recent renovations. With off-street parking for multiple vehicles, a carport plus level area for parking a boat or caravan, this address offers space for the whole family and for entertaining guests inside or out.
With eye catching polished timber floorboards on entry the living spaces in this home reveal as light filled and inviting. A separate dining space offers ample room to entertain or enjoy family meals. The living room is air-conditioned and has a ceiling fan and carpeting for comfort, with two large windows keeping the space bright and airy during the day. The stylish kitchen offers a six-burner gas cooktop, plenty of storage space and access to the carport through a glass sliding door. Of the three bedrooms, all feature ceiling fans while two offer built-in wardrobes. At the back of the property is a large, separate teenage retreat/studio as well as an outdoor covered BBQ area, while underneath the house an oversized, multi-use laundry gives way to extensive storage, freshly concreted and offering enough space to discreetly store a motorcycle and much more.
With its proximity to Elermore Vale, Wallsend and Jesmond Shopping Centres this address can add convenience to its list of charms. With several quality schools just minutes away and Newcastle University an easy 3.2-kilometre commute, the central nature of Wallsend makes this an ideal choice for the family home.
– This three-bedroom home is set on a large corner block with fully fenced backyard
– Recent renovations have seen multiple upgrades and improvements
– Bright, light filled interior living spaces complemented by air-conditioning units and gas bayonets
– The elegant kitchen benefits from ample storage space and a six-burner gas cooktop
– A separate, powered teenage retreat at the rear could be used as an office or converted into a garage with rear lane access
– Each bedroom features ceiling fans and two of the three offer built-in wardrobes
– Extensive storage options under the house, including a vast, multi-use laundry space
– The neat bathroom with walk-in shower is accompanied by an adjoining, second wc
– Close to several major shopping centres for all your essentials and specialty stores
– Less than five kilometres to many quality schools and the Newcastle University
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.