Development or Renovation Opportunity on Large Block
This compact two-bedroom home set on a large block has enormous potential for the renovator or developer alike (STCA). Set on a leafy and low traffic street, this property offers a wide frontage, fully fenced yard, and driveway capable of accommodating up to three vehicles.
Greeted on entry by the light-filled, air-conditioned living area, the home flows through to an open-plan kitchen and dining space, with glass doors separating the two areas for privacy. The two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes split off the hallway along with the neat bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Exiting the back door onto the veranda, a large backyard is revealed with a covered BBQ area, single car garage and a stand-alone dwelling handy for storage or teenage retreat. With enough space to park a boat or caravan, the rear of the property benefits from a small, low maintenance lawn and is also ideal for new a build (STCA) in the future.
With its proximity to several schools and parks as well as having Elermore Vale and Wallsend Shopping Centres so conveniently close, this address has appeal for the whole family. Prime for renovation or thanks to its expansive block, a complete redevelopment (STCA) this property will greatly appeal to the investor looking to buy outside the bustling hubs.
• Two-bedroom home on large block with room for development (STCA)
• Set on a quiet, leafy street with low traffic flow
• Single car garage with off-street parking for three more vehicles
• Large, covered entertaining area at rear of the house
• The light filled living room enjoys air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Both bedrooms offer ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• External laundry with wc off the rear veranda
• Separate dwelling at rear, suitable for hobby space or teenage retreat
• Backyard mostly concreted for ease of maintenance with room to park boat or caravan
• Close to several schools and just 1.5 kilometres from Wallsend Shopping Centre and Jesmond Central Shopping Centre
Water rates: $794.70 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.