Central Location with Amazing Renovation Potential (STCA)
This large, near level block offers a wide frontage with tasteful gardens that offer privacy and a dash of colour. Set on a low traffic street so very close to Wallsend’s main shopping precinct, this address is highlighted by its convenience as well as its value as a renovation project (STCA) with many desirable qualities already in place.
Pleasing to view from the street thanks to the striking bullnose roof, this four-bedroom home presents as an entertainer’s delight. Boasting two covered outdoor areas including a full width porch and a covered timber deck, there is plenty of space to gather with friends or take a meal outside. On entry you are met by the living room which offers comfort with fresh carpet, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan and can be closed-off for privacy from all but one bedroom via glass sliding doors. The expansive kitchen services directly to the dining area, as well as offering direct access to the rear deck. Three of the four bedrooms are placed off the adjoining hallway, each with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning, with the master enjoying an ensuite. The rear of the property features a double garage and garden shed, along with sufficient level space to park a boat or caravan under cover, with further off-street parking for three vehicles.
The best Wallsend has to offer is easily accessible from this property just 300 metres from the Wallsend Village Shopping Centre and an easy 550 metre walk to the bustling Nelson Street shopping precinct with an abundance of specialty stores and eateries. With the Newcastle Link Road less than a kilometre away, both the Valley and the city are within reach while the public transport options make it easy for the kids to get to any one of the nearby schools or the Newcastle University.
– A four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in a quiet location central to Wallsend’s highlights
– The large, full width porch greets on entry while a covered timber deck is ideal for entertaining
– A recently refurbished bathroom sees a shower/tub combination plus a separate wc
– The two-car garage is complemented by carport suitable for parking a boat or caravan
– All four bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans and three have individual air-conditioning units
– Gas cooking on offer in the kitchen with gas hot water and a bayonet for heating in living room
– Fully fenced, level backyard with plenty of room for garden beds and pets
– Enormous potential for both renovations and future development (STCA)
– Just 300 metres from the Wallsend Village Shopping Centre and a 550-metre walk to the Nelson Street shopping precinct
– 800m to Plattsburg Public School
Council Rates: $1,900.32 approx per annum
Water Rates: $824.7 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.