Maximised Revenue With Growth Opportunity
The two residences occupying this generous 498m2 block on the one title, will surprise and delight by presenting an array of opportunities from dual investment income, to redevelopment of the entire block (STCA) or calling one house your home. In this location, you’re spoilt for choice with a plethora of cafes, amenities, professional services and parks all within a kilometre of your front door. A typical weekend could be spent hopping between your local café, sports at Federal Park, then cooling off at Wallsend Swimming Centre. This neighbourhood really is self-contained with so much to offer couples and families.
Residence no. 37 is a two-bedroom home at the front of the block boasting an east facing front sunroom holding expansive windows that span the width of the home. A separate lounge room, air conditioned for comfort, and an expansive kitchen/dining area provide plenty of indoor living space. An outdoor covered patio, low maintenance backyard with shaded sandpit and established trees, delivers a generous amount outdoor living space.
Residence no. 37A, a second two-bedroom home, was constructed in 2015 at the rear of the block and features a large covered front deck with high angled roof and outdoor fan for alfresco living. A fully screened sliding glass door entry, opens into the generous living room and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage. The floorplan maximises space for two good size bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a large combined bathroom/laundry.
Wallsend is fast attracting attention due to its many local offerings as well as its accessibility to so much more. Only 12 kilometres from all the restaurants, boutiques and entertainment in Newcastle CBD, and with easy access to the Hunter Expressway for a weekend away in the vineyards. Closer to home, Newcastle University is less than five kilometres away and health services at Calvary Mater and John Hunter hospitals are within seven kilometres. With all your daily living essentials only a short drive away at Wallsend Village shopping centre, discover why this neighbourhood is popular with investors, residents and developers.
• Two separate residences no. 37 and no. 37A on the one title
• Currently earning combined rental income $800/wk
• No. 37 has two bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobes, bathroom and separate w/c in a large laundry room, air conditioning in the living room and a wide front sunroom and covered back patio.
• No. 37A has two bedrooms both with sliding door built-in wardrobes, combined bathroom/laundry, large front deck and fans throughout and air-conditioning in the rear house
• Each residence is separated by secure fencing; 37A at the rear of property has an access pathway to the front gate
• Gas and broadband to house no. 37
• Both properties have storage sheds in the backyard
• 350m to St Patrick’s Primary School; 500m to Callaghan College Wallsend Campus
• 1km to Wallsend Village shopping centre
• Short walk to parks and playground, swimming centre, local cafes and pubs
Council rates: $1,748.96 approx per annum
Water rates: $814.53 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.