Perfect First Home Or Development Opportunity
Perched on an elevated block in a peaceful street, this two-bedroom home presents an array of opportunities. Move straight in and enjoy the convenience of local shops and accessibility to Newcastle City and Lake Macquarie. Renovate or redevelop (STCA) and enjoy the breezes and leafy suburb views offered by this wonderfully large block located close to extensive and vibrant bushland. Close to the shopping centre, the popular Wallsend Diggers is also a great stop for a Friday night steak, while the swim centre will keep the kids happy on the weekends and mum and dad can visit the nearby Bunnings. There’s always something going on in this fast developing suburb.
From the street you’ll immediately notice the charming bay window which is a standout feature of the main bedroom. From here and the sunroom you’ll enjoy spectacular views to the east extending far across the neighbouring suburbs. A substantial living area features an iron fireplace with ornate mantel. The kitchen has received a recent update with wooden benchtops and, along with the adjoining dining area, offers room to move and ample storage. The flooring has also been recently updated with floating floorboards through the bedrooms and living spaces. A second living space to the back of the home leads to a covered and screened outdoor living/entertaining area overlooking the extensive backyard, perfect for kids or get togethers.
Investment in Wallsend is no longer a well-kept secret as first home buyers, renovators and developers alike recognise the value of large parcels of land in a quiet yet easily accessible neighbourhood. Within a five-minute drive to three local schools, parks and ovals, and the Wallsend Village Shopping Mall for your everyday essentials. To take you further afield, entry to the Newcastle Link Road and Lake Road is only a one-minute drive away. This house and land offer room to move and multiple development opportunities into the future.
• Elevated 921m2 block with wide street frontage
• Two-bedroom east facing house featuring main bedroom with bay window, two living spaces and sunroom, plus covered outdoor area and extensive backyard
• Potential to convert second living space into a third bedroom or office
• Kitchen with recently updated wood benchtops and bathroom with updated vanity
• Floating timber floors and fans throughout living areas and bedrooms
• Separate w/c and internal laundry
• Large backyard with established gardens and garden shed
• Single car garage and separate carport
• Available with vacant possession
• 4min drive to Wallsend Village Shopping Mall; 1min drive to St Patrick’s Primary School; 4min drive to Macquarie College
Council rates: $1,972 approx per annum
Water rates: $814.53 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.