A Superb Range of Updates on Large Block with a Highly Convenient Address
A contemporary new kitchen, stunning new full-size bathroom and a range of cosmetic enhancements have added finesse to this classic 3-bedroom weatherboard and tile residence. First homebuyers, a young family or downsizer will readily call this place home, or like surrounding properties, the new owner may choose to use the deep north facing 601sqm block to add a granny flat, (STCA).
Freshly painted with new carpet, polished floors and completely rewired for new lighting, you will love the spacious, open feel of the lounge and dining room. Appointed with a gas stove, Miele dishwasher and glass mosaic splashback, a cleverly integrated study nook in the kitchen also acts a servery window to the dining area. A reconfiguration of the laundry has created a second bathroom complete with bath and shower, while the home’s original bathroom has been updated with a new w/c. Fully fenced making it safe for kids and pets to run around, the backyard is a great size featuring a freestanding garage and workshop. Additionally, you can fit two cars in the front driveway.
Owning a highly convenient address, you will have easy access to shops, schools, transport and arterial roads to the university, city and freeway. A great find!
– Classic 1950’s weatherboard and tile home on north facing block of 601sqm
– Approximate block dimensions of 15.24m X 39.62m
– Ducted a/c provides climate control to most rooms; fans in all bedrooms
– Plush new carpet to all three bedrooms, polished timber floors to livng area
– Contemporary new kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
– Full-size new bathroom incorporates Euro laundry; second original bathroom
– Study nook an ideal work from home space
– Central to everyday conveniences at Stockland Jesmond and Wallsend Village
– 3.5km to University of Newcastle; 15-minutes’ drive to city centre and harbour
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.