This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
Comfortable Wallsend Market Entry on 930sqm Block with Exciting Future Scope
Situated on a quiet street with a elevated 930m2 block in Wallsend this property is Ideal for investors, first homebuyers or busy couples, its pivotal location is geared for convenience less than 2km from Wallsend Plaza and close to public transport links and arterial roads making it the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
The quiet street setting is 10 minutes drive to the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital.
– Strong street appeal behind a picket fence and freshly landscaped gardens
– Open plan interiors with air-conditioning and gas heating for seasonal comfort
– Caesarstone kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, dishwasher and soft close drawers
– Fully tiled family bathroom with large walk-in shower and wall hung vanity
– External laundry and a choice of alfresco entertaining areas
– Carport plus driveway parking
– Low maintenance block
Council rates: $1,943.03 approx per annum
Water rates: $814.56 approx per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.