Dreaming of a Tree Change
If you are dreaming of leaving the hustle and bustle of the city behind for a tree-change, this 2-bedroom home offers a relaxed, carefree lifestyle surrounded by million-dollar properties in the semi-rural setting of Wakefield. Bounded by greenery, you have activity and leisure on your doorstep with the tracks and trails of Sugarloaf State Conservation Area, Heaton State Forest and a stretch of The Great North Walk just across the road.
Having once served as a church, evident in the home’s 11ft ceilings, this is a fabulous entry-level property. From its two separate living areas, bright floral carpets and charming retro kitchen and bathrooms, it brings exciting rewards for those wishing to capitalise on such a peaceful location.
Although Wakefield promises a relaxed country lifestyle, the location is primed for convenience just 25 minutes west of Newcastle and 15 minutes from the shores of Lake Macquarie. Its proximity to the M1 and link roads allows a short drive to the Central Coast, Sydney and vineyards and it’s a 10-minute drive to the new Cameron Park Plaza.
– Single level vinyl clad home on northwest facing 360.4m2 block with carport
– Ducted air-conditioning plus a split-system keeps the home comfortable
– Two separate living areas
– Two generously sized bedrooms one fitted with built-in robe
– Full-size bathroom with shower over bath
– Kitchen appointed with an electric stove
– 10 minutes to the M1 Pacific motorway
– Moments to shopping and transport in Glendale, Toronto and Cameron Park
– In catchment for Barnsley Public and West Wallsend High schools; 5km from Charlton Christian College
– Central to train stations at Teralba and Fassifern
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.