Attractive Family Home in Friendly Neighbourhood, Minutes from The Lake
Situated on a quiet street within a friendly, welcoming neighbourhood, this neat brick-and-tile property is the perfect family home. Offering a spacious layout, its thoughtful design provides not one, but two flexible living spaces for all the family to enjoy, featuring a formal lounge room at the front, and an open-plan living-dining space at the back, overlooked by an attractive, open kitchen.
Bright and airy, this space opens out onto a covered alfresco and sundrenched backyard, flaunting tiered landscaping and beautifully kept gardens. An entertainer’s delight, this easy indoor-outdoor area is sure to play host to plenty of family BBQs and catch-ups with friends, while also creating space for quiet relaxation, listening to birdsong as you look out over those lush green views.
As for location, this can’t fail to draw you in. Tucked away within this picturesque suburb, you have everything within easy reach, including schools, shops, public transport and parks. And with Lake Macquarie on one side and the ocean on the other, it’s sure to appeal to water lovers, putting you within five minutes of Croudace Bay and less than 15 minutes from Redhead Beach.
– Solidly built brick-and-tile home on 630sqm parcel
– Two flexible living spaces filled with natural light, creating a bright, spacious feel
– Kitchen featuring quality timber cabinetry, electric stovetop and breakfast bar
– Light-filled master with mirrored built-in robe and ensuite with shower
– Two good-sized bedrooms, each with built-in robe and ceiling fan, serviced by sizeable family bathroom with shower, triangular bath and separate WC
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Solar for hot water plus new hot water tank installed in recent months
– Covered entertaining area and tiered, fully fenced backyard with shed for storage
– Quiet location; 5 minutes to Lake Macquarie, 10 mins to Belmont shops; 12 mins to Redhead Beach; 30 mins to Newcastle CBD; zoned for Valentine Public School and Warners Bay High School
Water Rates : $264.28 approx. per annum
Council Rates : $2,085 approx. per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.