Quintessentially Tighes Hill with Clever Updates and an Abundance of Off-Street Parking
This quintessential Tighes Hill home blends past and present characteristics with a mid-century vibe on a generous 602sqm block with abundant off-street parking. Tall ceilings, timber floors and dado boards add charm and character while clever updates have created two contemporary new bathrooms and a family-functional electric-equipped kitchen.
You will love sitting on the front deck taking in the afternoon sunshine just as much as you will enjoy alfresco entertaining on the all-seasons deck at the rear. All three bedrooms are wonderfully spacious and there’s a dedicated home office/study that’s a real bonus in the current climate. Living and dining areas have been opened up for modern living with a cleverly placed skylight adding natural light and warmth. Air-conditioning has also been added for climate control. Set behind a white picket fence, the deep block with fenced backyard is a safe play area for children and pets, while also inspiring granny flat or pool potential (STCA).
With a friendly community-vibe, the Tighes Hill location is the icing on the cake close to schools, cafes, parkland and a short dash by car to the city, harbour and beaches.
– Classic 1930’s weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home on 602sqm block
– Double glazed windows at front
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with luxe full-size ensuite and walk-in robe
– Two additional bedrooms both generous in size with built-in robes and plush carpet
– Open plan lounge and dining with a/c, timber floors and ornamental fireplace
– Bedrooms and dining room all fitted with ceiling fans
– Contemporary kitchen with 90cdm electric stove and dishwasher
– Family bathroom with barn door access, shower over bath and separate w/c
– Covered alfresco entertaining deck with sink and fan overlooks deep backyard
– Single garage plus an abundance of driveway parking
– 500m from Tighes Hill Public school and moments to Throsby bike path
Council rates: $2,252 approx per annum
Water rates: $2,175.96 approx per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.