Multiple Living Areas and Thoughtful Design in Family-Friendly Somerset Park
Space, privacy, and the convenience of a flowing single level layout combine to create a substantial residence designed for all stages of family life. Built 2000 as a display home in popular Somerset Park, this 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom stunner flaunts all the quality and style synonymous with multi award-winning Clarendon homes.
The whole family will love the versatility of the three separate living areas that allow everyone to stretch out or come together, as well as thoughtful design that has the sleeping quarters resting away from the social spaces promising a good night’s rest. The spacious gas-equipped kitchen anchors the family room before opening to the covered alfresco and gardens where there is plenty of room for adults to entertain and kids and pets to run around. A double garage completes this enticing package. Simply move in and add your own style and touches.
Somerset Park is sought after for its high-quality properties and family-friendly credentials including proximity to parkland and sporting fields. Stock upon groceries at the local Coles shopping centre or drive 10 minutes to Stockland Greenhills where you will find big name retailers as well as specialty stores, Hoyts cinema and a choice of eateries. There are four childcare centres in the area and Thornton Public school is just 1300m away.
– Single level brick and tile home surrounded by quality properties in Somerset Park
– Plenty of driveway parking in addition to the double garage with internal access
– Formal lounge and dining rooms and family/meals allow the whole family to stretch out or come together
– Covered alfresco entertaining area with gas for BBQ overlooks landscaped gardens
– Ducted a/c and gas outlets for heating keep the whole house comfortable
– Four of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
– Master ensuite and family bathroom both with bath & shower, guest powder room
– 5km to St Bede’s Catholic College Chisholm or Francis Greenway High school Maitland, 8.5km to Hunter Valley Grammar
– Easy access to the M1 Motorway and just 7km from the new Maitland Hospital
Council rates: $2,160 approx. per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx. per annum
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
*All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.