A Private and Picturesque Oasis
Enjoying gated privacy set back from the street, this two-storey four-bedroom home displays an American-Colonial style grandeur offering spacious and secluded living. Nestled between the harbour and the beach, you’ll be impressed by this expansive residence complete with swimming pool and presenting an oasis only moments from an abundance of conveniences and entertainment.
Offering a superb blend of formal and informal living areas there is room for all the family and plenty of opportunity to entertain friends. A sense of lavishness prevails with a formal entry, lounge and dining room introducing an entertainer’s kitchen and informal living area featuring French doors opening to a bright sunroom. Upstairs all four bedrooms and an additional living space are positioned to take advantage of the natural light and leafy outlook. For those sunny days and balmy evenings outside, there is a large deck overlooking the swimming pool set amongst established gardens offering privacy and lush surrounds. The beautiful symmetry and style of the residence is enhanced by interiors featuring herringbone parquetry, plush carpets and stunning feature lighting.
Ideally located, The Hill is only minutes’ walk from King Edward Park or Darby Street where you’ll find Harris Farm for the essentials and street side cafes and boutiques to suit every taste. A short walk will take you to stunning beaches and ocean baths or place you in the midst of a variety of entertainment venues from galleries to the Honeysuckle precinct. With easy access to several local shopping centres and well-regarded schools, this grand family home in a central neighbourhood will be highly sought-after.
– Entertainer’s kitchen features stunning parquetry flooring, double bi-fold doors and looks out to the backyard and deck; includes stainless-steel appliances, electric cook top and ample cupboard space
– All four generous bedrooms host built in wardrobes, master bedroom includes an ensuite and offers connecting door to adjacent bedroom
– Main bathroom upstairs with separate bath and third bathroom on ground floor for convenience
– Separate full size laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Ducted air conditioning throughout; sunroom includes a split system air conditioner
– Expansive sunroom includes roller blinds for comfort and glass sliding doors for access to the backyard
– Beautiful back deck with glass fencing overlooks the swimming pool
– Swimming pool with generous tiled surrounds
– Two car garage with space for a workshop, additional car parking bay within fully fenced property secured by electric gate
– 500m to Darby Street and King Edward Park; less than 1km to Newcastle Grammar and Newcastle East Public Schools; less than 2km to Bar Beach
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.