Stunning Family Home Between the Lake and the Mountains
Set on an elevated position that gifts lake views, this gorgeous family home on a quiet cul-de-sac is designed for maximum liveability and versatility. Embracing the green spaces that encompass the local area, this home presents beautifully from the street with its colourful gardens and pristine, low maintenance lawn.
Greeted by a covered porch that offers a private spot to relax amongst the stunning landscaping, the home opens to reveal striking polished timber floorboards and inviting neutral tones. Three bedrooms break off the hallway, two with built-in robes and another the ideal space for a home office. The family bathroom showcases a timber vanity plus separate shower and bath and separate wc. Both the expansive lounge room that flows to a formal dining space and the family room bathe in natural light, with views of the lake. The timber kitchen offers a walk-in pantry as well as a servery to the tranquil sunroom that is highlighted by its beamed ceiling. Step outside to access the timber deck or continue downstairs where you’ll find the discrete entry to an air-conditioned bedroom with built-ins and access to a second wc in the laundry. Complementing the double garage is a substantial workshop and extra under-home storage space.
Teralba is a wonderful hamlet by Lake Macquarie that presents as a gateway to both the water and the mountains. Launch a boat one day and hike Mount Sugarloaf the next, or relax at home and listen to the bird song from the comfort of your own deck. Walking distance from the train station for easy access to Newcastle or Sydney, you will be mere minutes by car from Bunnings and Glendale Shopping Centre as well as the bustling Warners Bay for an amazing selection of restaurants and cafes.
– Presented is a four-bedroom home set on a quiet and large elevated block
– Enjoy ever changing views of Lake Macquarie from the lounge room
– Polished timber floorboards impress while ducted air-conditioning keeps upstairs comfortable
– Three bedrooms upstairs, two with built-ins and one ideal for a home office
– A formal dining room flows to a striking timber kitchen with electric-equipped cooking and walk-in pantry
– A single air-conditioned bedroom downstairs with built-ins, discrete access and separate wc
– The double garage is complemented by a separate workshop space and extra under-house storage
– A single carport and large driveway offers space for further off street parking or boat/van storage
– Close to Glendale Shopping Centre and Warners Bay for quality eateries by the lake
– Easy access to the lake and the mountains for an active lifestyle
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.