Heaven for The Entertainer Within Reach of The Region’s Jewels
Presenting impressively from the street with its wide frontage, tasteful landscaping and generous off-street parking, this three bedroom architect designed home opens its doors to offer a haven for the entertainer at heart as well as a private sanctuary for the whole family. Filled with natural light and spacious living areas, it is a home with true character and charm.
Built on a large 1240sqm block this two-storey brick home has seen many upgrades and improvements by the current owners. Starting downstairs you will find a double carport and two car garage with an extensive paved storage space/workshop on offer. An internal entryway leads you to a large, self-contained living area with striking exposed brick, air-conditioning, kitchen and bathroom and access to the two outdoor entertainment areas. Upstairs features the airy master bedroom which sits off a carpeted living area and offers a huge en-suite complete with spa bath with a full walk-in wardrobe including separate vanity. An open plan kitchen/lounge and dining area represents the second living space with extensive windows and glass doors as well as a combustion heater and access to the first floor wrap around balcony. Flowing from the main living area is the main bathroom and two generous bedrooms boasting ceiling fans and double built-in wardrobes. The north facing rear bedroom has direct access to the balcony and downstairs entertainment/pool area. The kitchen is highlighted by extensive storage, wall oven, ceramic cooktop, double sink and an island breakfast bench. The upstairs areas are serviced by zoned fully ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum system. Outside, the magic of this property really comes into focus. The large, partially covered timber wrap-around deck offers amazing space to entertain or chase the sun throughout the day. The resort style pool area represents the ideal place to relax or fire up the pizza oven and invite guests over to enjoy the gorgeous Bali-style cabana. The rear of the property is terraced with low maintenance native gardens. A 5000ltr rainwater tank with pump services the pool and irrigation requirements.
Nestled into a bushland setting opposite a reserve in a quiet cul-de-sac with a background of bell bird songs, this address is within easy reach of the region’s offerings while retaining a secluded feel. A walking track from the end of the street joins the main road and gives access to Swansea’s bustling shopping precinct with its many essential and specialty stores. Perhaps you would like to spend the day at the iconic Caves Beach just a few minutes away. With easy access to both Lake Macquarie and the beaches you are spoiled for choice on whether to go fishing, launch a boat, head out for a surf or simply relax on the sand. Or maybe stay at home and enjoy your own expansive haven? It’s all possible from this amazing address.
• This large home presents three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two separate living areas
• Extensive off-street parking with both a double garage and carport as well as room for van or boat
• Resort style backyard offers a saltwater pool with sandstone tiles plus a Bali-style cabana with timber flooring and a pizza oven
• The first-floor wrap around balcony is complemented by a ground floor timber deck, extending the entertainment/relaxation areas
• CCTV security system
• A large, paved storage/workshop area extends off the garage under the house
• Ducted, zoned air-conditioning throughout the first floor as well as ducted vacuuming
• The ground floor is a self-contained, multi-use retreat with reverse cycle air-conditioning and access to the pool area
• The main living space offers a combustion heater and the extensive surrounding windows each with blinds and electric shutters
• Walking distance from the Swansea shopping precinct, one kilometre to the lake’s edge and 3.5 kilometres to Caves Beach
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.