Family Home in Reach of Beach and Harbour
Welcome to a wonderful brick and tile family home, offering space for everyone and a positioning that puts you within reach of both the harbour and beach. Set on a level easy care block with front and rear access you’ll find all the room you need to keep both kids and adults alike happy.
A breathtaking cathedral ceiling with timber beams and clerestory windows set the tone for the expansive living room. Complemented by a gorgeous exposed brick feature wall, timber flooring and a gas fireplace with mantle, this home impresses from the second you walk through the door. Flowing through to a separate dining room and the spacious master bedroom which offers built-in wardrobes and ensuite, the kitchen is positioned to overlook the backyard and features separate oven and grill with gas cooking and plenty of bench space. Three more bedrooms are found in the carpeted upstairs area, each with built-in robes and two offering access to the first-floor balcony. There is also a family bathroom with a shower-over-bath and a versatile loft which can be used as a second living space or home office. Within the fully fenced and level backyard is a double garage with rear lane access.
This address is undoubtedly as convenient as it is accommodating. Walking distance from two primary schools and the main shopping precinct, you’ll be by the harbourside in no time, relaxing on the beach or any one of the many amazing parks and green spaces. The pace of life in Stockton is a beat slower than in the heart of Newcastle and with that comes a strong community feel and access to a stunning peninsula, rich in natural wonders such as 32 kilometres of beach and with an unrivalled view of the amazing Newcastle Harbour, while just a few minutes on the ferry will have you at Queens Wharf.
– Presented is a four-bedroom, two-storey brick and tile home on a level block
– A courtyard and wrap-around porch greets on entry to the property
– The large main living area is highlighted by cathedral ceilings and the gas fireplace with mantle
– The living room flows into a separate formal dining area
– The spacious master bedroom offers built-in robes and an ensuite
– Generous storage and bench space as well as separate oven and grill with gas cooktop in the kitchen
– Three bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins and two with access to a covered balcony with panoramic views
– Gas hot water system installed as well as ducted vacuuming
– A rear veranda overlooks the fully fenced, easy care backyard
– Walking distance to schools and shops and harbour and less than a kilometre to Stockton beach
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.