Location and Living Space Create a Perfect Family Lifestyle
Positioned back from the street behind easy-care tropical gardens, this three-bedroom home is a delight for families and the perfect entertainer hosting a choice of indoor and alfresco spaces. Relax on your front deck designed for all weather conditions and invite friends over for a BBQ on your back verandah.
Large double doors to the front of the home bring the outside in connecting the front deck to a living area which flows through to a formal dining room boasting French doors. A second more traditional entry presents a gun barrel hallway providing access to two generous bedrooms separated by a family sized bathroom and the kitchen which is an entertainer’s delight with double pantries and a large island bench. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite with bath and a second spacious lounge completes extensive indoor living.
Living here in Stockton you’ll find everything is within walking distance. Take a stroll to the harbour in one direction or a short walk to the beach in the other. Everyday conveniences are close by as well as the renowned General Washington Hotel which attracts locals and tourists alike. With Stockton Wharf only a kilometre away, you can take a ferry to all the entertainment available along Honeysuckle as well as Newcastle’s booming East End. A relaxed lifestyle with something for all the family awaits in this beautiful easy-living home.
• All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, master bedroom holds built-in wardrobe plus walk-in robe along with ceiling fan and ensuite including a bath; main bathroom also includes a bath
• Kitchen boasts double pantries and large island bench along with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and rangehood
• New ducted air-conditioning to the front of the home, split system and fans service the back of the home, gas bayonet in the main lounge for heating
• Fully covered front deck with cafe blinds for all-weather and covered rear verandah both with power and accessible water outlets
• Single car garage with remote operated roller door and additional driveway parking available
• Property is fully fenced with easy-care established gardens providing privacy and shade, lockable garden shed in the backyard
• European laundry and linen press conveniently tucked away off the hallway
• New TV aerial points with Foxtel and NBN connected
• Within 1km or less is the IGA, multiple cafes, the General Washington Hotel, Stockton Swimming Centre and Stockton Wharf
• Nearby schools are Stockton Public and St Peter’s Primary
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.