Plenty of Off Street Parking
Set on a traditional quarter acre block (1,012sqm), this 100-year-old property is solid with cement brick construction, an updated Colorbond roof and beautiful established gardens that promise a kaleidoscope of colours come springtime. Just 850m from The Esplanade, this spacious 4-bedroom home is perfectly placed to enjoy unlimited water activities on beautiful Lake Macquarie.
Private behind tall greenery and a majestic Frangipani tree, a front verandah welcomes you inside to the formal lounge room warmed by a cosy open fire. High ceilings enhance the sense of space throughout while picture rails and a coloured glass front door are hallmarks of the home’s heritage. Extended at some point to create extra living space, the relaxed open plan family living/dining and kitchen zone at the rear connects to a deep deck with built-in spa. Undoubtedly one of the most enticing features of this home is generosity of the land that offers scope to extend the home or add a garage or granny flat should you wish (STCA).
Perfectly placed for families, Speers Point Public school is just around the corner. Cycle in minutes to waterside dining in Warners Bay or walk to Speers Point Park and enjoy the twice monthly farmers’ markets, picnic facilities and fabulous kids’ playground. There’s a local IGA nearby or with several larger shopping centres within an easy commute, you’ll have variety in shopping, restaurants and entertainment too.
– Solid period style home on generously sized 1,012sqm
– Formal lounge room with cross bar ceiling, Swarovski crystal light fitting and cosy open fireplace
– All four bedrooms are generous in size fitted with built-in robes
– Sky-lit full-size main bathroom; second bathroom with shower
– Air-conditioned family living opens to partially covered deck with spa
– Granite topped kitchen appointed with gas stove
– Double gates into backyard and parking bay with plenty of room to build garage
– Stroll to the library and bowling club
– Just 3.5km from The Esplanade’s shops and cafes in Warners Bay
*Health & Safety Measures are in Place at All Private Inspections
*Pre-registered inspection attendees will have to answer health and safety survey to qualify to have a physical inspection at the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.