Perfect Home For All
The freshly painted interior grabs your attention as you step off the wrap-around porch and enter the light filled living room which boasts a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning. The kitchen features a wall oven and gas cooktop as well as a tiled splashback and serves an adjoining dining space. All three bedrooms enjoy ceiling fans with two also offering built-in robes, while you’ll find a separate shower and bath in the clean main bathroom which is complemented by a separate wc. Outside, the fully fenced yard gifts access to the inground pool accompanied by a tropical styled garden, in addition to a single car lock-up garage with generous storage or potential workshop space and off-street parking for a further four cars on the driveway.
This location is less than two kilometres away from the renowned Newcastle University Callaghan Campus as well as several schools for the youngsters who’ll also love spending time at the nearby Hunter Wetlands Centre. Drop-in to the Shortland shopping precinct for a quick bite to eat or for all the essentials, Jesmond Central is just minutes away. With the Inner-City Bypass close-by you’ll have an easy drive into the city or the Hunter Valley or you can stay closer to home and enjoy the many playgrounds and parklands on offer.
– Presented is a three-bedroom home on a quiet, low traffic street
– Freshly painted throughout, the home also features carpeting in all living areas
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning and two ceiling fans help keep the brightly lit lounge/dining space comfortable year-round.
– All three bedrooms enjoy ceiling fans with two offering built-in robes and another direct access to the backyard
– The clean bathroom features a separate bath and shower as well as a separate wc
– Solar panels on the roof help bring yearly power costs down
– The fully fenced backyard includes an inground pool that the kids will love
– A single car garage offers extra storage space or room for a workshop and is complemented by off-street parking for four more vehicles
– Located directly across the road from a reserve and an easy walk to Northcott Park and playground
– Less than two kilometres away from the Newcastle University Callaghan Campus as well as several schools
Council rates: $1,744 approx. per annum
Water rates: $722.37 approx. per annum
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.