Easy Living and Entertaining in this Flawless and Conveniently Located Home
Auction Location: The Arc, 45 Watt Street Newcastle.
On a prized northeast to rear block, this flawless gem catches your eye from the street with its fresh and bright façade and decked entrance. Renovated throughout and staged across a practical single level, it flows to an impressive alfresco entertaining zone and superbly planted garden.
The home’s inviting interiors open to a bright air-conditioned lounge room dressed in fresh neutral tones with floating timber floors, plantation shutters and a Regency gas fireplace. There are two air-conditioned bedrooms plus a sunroom serviced by a smartly renovated bathroom with separate w/c. The air-conditioned eat-in kitchen is positioned at the rear of the home and extends out to the covered alfresco and barbecue area perfect for large-scale gatherings. Its bordered by landscaped garden surrounds with two sheds and the benefits of eco-friendly solar electricity.
Downsizers will love the easy living nature of this home, while first homebuyers will be impressed by its value for money. One thing’s for sure, you can’t beat the convenience of its location footsteps from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, just 300m from the suburb’s local shopping strip, schools and buses and proximity to the University of Newcastle.
– Single level flawlessly presented home on northeast to rear 556sqm parcel
– Bright air-conditioned lounge room with gas fire for year-round comfort
– Two air-conditioned bedrooms plus a sunroom/study
– Caesarstone kitchen with 900mm gas stove, island bench for dining & Euro laundry
– Contemporary fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower and heated towel rail
– Utterly private alfresco entertaining with café blinds, outdoor TV and BBQ area
– Gorgeous gardens are fully fenced making them private and safe for kids and pets
– Single carport and garage with rear roller door; two garden sheds; solar electricity
– Easy access to Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland school, local shops and Shortland Waters Golf Club
– Five minutes from the university and 15 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
In-rooms auction event scheduled at The Arc at Watt Street Commercial Centre (Cnr King and Watt St Newcastle). Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.