Architect Designed Beachside Haven with Spectacular Ocean Views and Multi-Vehicle Parking
A few hundred metres from the pristine sands of beautiful Redhead Beach, this
striking architect-designed home has been beautifully crafted with a fresh coastal style, maximum versatility and to take advantage of spectacular views of the ocean and neighbouring reserve. It delivers expansive interiors, with a multitude of impressive living spaces that are just as suited to entertaining as they are to relaxed family life.
This recently built, dual-level residence features a striking design with soaring high ceilings and living areas, bathrooms and bedrooms on both floors. There are a number of indoor and outdoor areas for the family to come together and socialise or to have some quiet time alone to relax. Choose from the family room on the ground floor, which opens to the covered alfresco where you will find the saltwater spa; or parents may choose to chill out in the retreat adjoining the upper level master bedroom. The main lounge and dining area is set upstairs where floor to ceiling glass ensures the views remain centre stage and a covered terrace will be your go-to spot for enjoying the sea breeze and watching whales breach and ships glide by. The stunning kitchen anchors this light-filled space, fronted by an impressive island and featuring 80mm Caesarstone benches, shaker cabinetry and Miele appliances. All of the bedrooms are spacious and comfortably appointed, including two with ensuites. A double garage with internal access plus a triple garage accessed via the rear lane ensures parking for multiple vehicles and watercraft
Adding to the highlights list, 6-zone ducted a/c, ducted vacuuming, fully landscaped gardens and of course a premium lifestyle setting.
– C.2016 dual storey architect designed home with rear lane access
– Three separate living areas and multiple alfresco zones to relax and entertain
– High ceilings with LED downlights, neutral décor, American oak flooring, plantation shutters
– Island kitchen with butler’s pantry and integrated dishwasher
– All four bedrooms fitted with walk-in or built-in robes; office
– All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and Caesarstone vanities
– Commercial grade, Magnum windows and doors
– Xx kw solar electricity panels
– Stroll to Redhead Surf Club and Cargo Espresso Bar
– 10 minutes’ drive to Charlestown Square
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.