Large Family Home In Leafy Location
Sitting high on a corner block, this four-bedroom home will impress with its expansive living areas and convenience of location. Living is made easy in this peaceful neighbourhood with a short stroll to the park or simply stay home and invite family and friends around for a dip in your outdoor spa while watching the kids play on the back lawn.
A tiled front porch with ornate railings presents a welcoming entry into the spacious living areas of this residence. The large living area and main bedroom boast bay windows facing the front of the house. Three bedrooms and the bathroom occupy one side while the fourth bedroom, adjoining the living room, could be adapted as a study or office. A separate dining space provides access to the updated kitchen which offers generous storage cupboards and features a pass-out with breakfast bar to the living room as well as large windows opening onto a serving counter for the enormous alfresco living space. The patio is fully covered and screened and hosts a spa along with plenty of room for furniture and even a gym. A level backyard with stone feature wall provides ample space for outdoor play.
The leafy suburb of Rankin Park is home to George McGregor Park, a 19.66 hectare bushland reserve and has many parks and playground dotted amongst its streets. A stroll will take you to the nearest playground and a short drive will satisfy your day-to-day shopping needs. With Kotara and Charlestown close by and easy access to arterials connecting both Sydney and Newcastle CBD, this suburb is popular with professionals and families seeking a quality built home in an accessible suburb.
• Kitchen with electric stove top and range hood, pass-through with breakfast bar to the living room and serving counter to alfresco area
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bay window and ceiling fan; second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe
• Bathroom has separate bath and w/c; substantial internal laundry
• Ducted air conditioning
• Rooftop solar panels
• Fully screened and covered alfresco living/entertaining area with spa
• Internal access to tandem garage with flexible space for work/storage; separate additional parking with space for boat or caravan
• Dual driveways with access via Fiona and Beasley Crescents
• Short drive to local shops and the John Hunter Hospital
• Close to local schools Wallsend South Public School, Elermore Vale Public School and New Lambton Heights Infants School
Council rates: $2,595.91 approx per annum
Water rates: $814.56 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.