Easycare Home with Fabulous Alfresco Spaces and a Family-Friendly Location
The art of opening up the floorplan for modern living and adding enjoyable alfresco elements has been masterfully executed in the case of this bright, inviting home in a location that delivers family-friendly credentials. From here it’s an easy stroll to Wallsend South Public school, a quick dash to Elermore Vale shopping centre and less than 10-minutes by car or bus to John Hunter Hospital.
Crisp, neutral décor and freshly polished floorboards give an instantly warm and welcoming vibe beyond the spacious sunroom entry. Air-conditioned lounge and dining areas encompass the neat electric-equipped kitchen, while three robed bedrooms share a bright bathroom with separate w/c. A deck has been added to the outside of the master bedroom and is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning cuppa. A true hero of the home however is the generously sized backyard. Fully fenced making it safe for kids and pets, a 5m x 5m pergola doubles as off-street parking or as an all-weather alfresco zone where you can relax or dine as the kids splash about in the pool.
The number 42 bus at the door offers an easy commute between Wallsend and John Hunter Hospital, the retail hubs of Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are just 10 minutes away by car and the address is in the catchment for prized Lambton High school.
– Single level home on fully fenced 613sqm corner block
– Second frontage to Cranbrook Parade into backyard and off-street parking
– Air-conditioned open plan lounge/dining with timber floors and ceiling fans
– Neat and tidy kitchen with electric stove and Bosch dishwasher
– Bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
– All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes; a/c to one and master with deck access
– Saltwater pool with new filter; huge new pergola or 4-car carport
– Family-friendly location moments from the John Hunter Hospital, Wallsend South Public School and Elermore Vale shopping village
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.