Deceptively Spacious with a Family-Friendly Floorplan and Handy Location
You’ll discover so much more than first meets the eye in this wide-fronted weatherboard, that’s just perfect for families with a handy location that’s directly opposite Wallsend South Public school and in the catchment for prized Lambton High. With great kerb appeal and instant charm factor, the extended home overdelivers in terms of space and comfort with lovely big rooms, 3m high ceilings and superb indoor/outdoor flow.
Two distinct living areas offer an ideal layout for families with a large deck at the rear that soaks up the morning sunshine, and a master bedroom and ensuite that enjoys thoughtful separation from the remaining four bedrooms and the family bathroom. You will love the spacious kitchen that offers a clear line of sight to the kids playing in the saltwater pool. Neutral décor and timber floors add natural warmth to a home that’s kept seasonally comfortable with ducted a/c. A single garage with auto door offers the convenience of internal access plus there’s extra parking on the driveway.
Convenience is key at this handy address with Elermore Vale shopping centre just 700m away. The number 42 bus at the door offers an easy commute to John Hunter Hospital, and the retail hubs of Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are just 10 minutes away by car.
– Extended single level weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home on 602sqm block
– All five bedrooms are fitted with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
– Two separate living and dining areas allow the family to spread out
– Spacious kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Ducted a/c and gas heating keeps the home comfortable
– 3-way family bathroom plus master ensuite
– Covered deck with wind out awning overlooks private lawn and saltwater pool
– Family-friendly location moments from the John Hunter Hospital, Wallsend South Public School and Elermore Vale shopping village
Council Rates: $1,864.36 approx per annum
Water Rates: $814.56 approx per annum
This property is being sold under the Online Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Live streaming auction. Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
* Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
* All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.