This property is not currently for sale or rent on prdnewcastle.com.au
A Smartly Renovated Home for Families and Entertainers
As it flows through from the open plan lounge and dining room to the contemporary new kitchen and decked Queensland room that’s perfect for large scale entertaining, you will appreciate this home’s space, versatility and practical tri-level floorplan. With leafy views and a wonderfully community minded address, where neighbours become friends and kids play street games with their mates, this is a home the whole family will love.
In a residence that offers a sought-after second living space downstairs, three bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a beautifully renovated family bathroom upstairs and the options of a fourth bedroom or study on the main living level, there’s plenty of room for each member of the household to stretch out. One of the best aspects of this home is the way the kitchen interacts with the Queensland room via bi-fold windows. Screened and covered with a ceiling fan providing comfort, the potential here to captivate your guests with year-round entertaining is undeniable.
Floating timber floors, ducted a/c, plantation shutters and a sparkling new guest powder room ensure this inviting home is move-in ready. The property lies within the Wallsend South Public, St Therese Primary New Lambton, Lambton High school and St Pius X Adamstown catchment zones and is minutes from the John Hunter Hospital and retail hubs in Charlestown and Kotara.
– Tri-level brick and tile home on 762sqm block that slopes up from the street
– Quality built in 1984 and recently renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom and powder room
– Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable throughout the seasons
– Plantation shutters to all street facing windows
– Contemporary new kitchen with stone benches, electric cooking, dishwasher and café windows opening to Queensland room
– Lower level rumpus anchors renovated powder room, laundry and internal access from double garage
– All three bedrooms on upper level fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans; master with ensuite
– Home office offers versatility as a fourth bedroom
– Renovated 3-way family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless glass shower
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.