Smartly Updated and Extended Family Home with Superb Indoor/Outdoor Flow and Leafy Views
In one of Newcastle’s most verdant suburbs surrounded by the sound of birdsong, this double storey family home enjoys leafy views and promises a peaceful sanctuary to come home to. Medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital will never tire of the easy commute to work while families will love the proximity to Wallsend South Public school and the zoning for sought-after Lambton High.
A much-loved home for the last 15 years, it has been renovated throughout with a major extension providing a sought-after second living space and superb indoor/outdoor flow. The formal lounge room with a/c and polished timber floors is enhanced by the light and warmth of its prized northerly aspect while a choice of hardwood decks allow you to chase the sun or shade as you relax or entertain alfresco. Three bedrooms are served by a sparkling new master ensuite and family bathroom. The lower level can be accessed separately allowing scope for someone who works from home while the multi-purpose rooms can be configured in a number of ways to suit your family’s needs.
This complete lifestyle package adds up to a ready to enjoy opportunity enhanced by an easycare native garden and a neighbourly community that’s just 2km from Elermore Vale shopping village.
– Property has recently been underpinned with refurbishments to the roof
– Rendered brick on lower level and cement cladding upstairs
– Lounge room with timber floors and air-conditioning
– Spacious family living zone with a/c, polished concrete floors and access to decks on -both sides providing superb indoor/outdoor flow
– Heart of the home kitchen features timber benchtops, electric cooking & dishwasher
– Family bathroom and just completed master ensuite
– Oversized single garage with auto door and internal access plus extra parking bay
– 10-minutes’ drive to retail hubs in Charlestown and Kotara
Council Rates: $2,051.99 approx per annum
Water Rates: $1, 302 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.