Impressive Renovations on a Classic Family Home
Auction Location: Level 2/16 Telford St, Newcastle East and Live via Auction Now Website.
Brought to life through extensive and impeccable renovations, this three-bedroom home is a stunning fusion of the original and the all-new. Greeted by tasteful landscaping on a low traffic street, this address opens to show itself as a modern take on a classic design and a wonderful family home.
Freshly finished timber floorboards set a warm tone while natural light streams into the living room via the charming garden window in the adjacent study. A gorgeous wood heater with mantle and reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort for the living, dining and kitchen with flow throughout the house assisted by a ceiling fan. Enjoy the completely new kitchen which boasts a ceramic cooktop with glass splashback and a stainless-steel oven. You’ll find each of the three bedrooms offer generous space and ceiling fans with the well-lit main bedroom also featuring a built-in wardrobe. The brand-new, modern bathroom is completely tiled and enjoys a walk-in shower with rain head, while at the rear of the house there’s always space to relax with an enclosed veranda situated between a cosy sunroom and study. A large laundry under the house also offers a massive storage space right next to the single car garage which is complemented by a double carport and plentiful off-street parking.
Positioned central to several schools less than two kilometres away, including St John’s Primary and Waratah West Public School as well as the Newcastle University Callaghan Campus. For all your shopping essentials the bustling Jesmond Central is just 1.8 kilometres from home and your dog will love nothing more than a run at the popular North Lambton Off-Leash Park which is within easy walking distance. Move-in with no more needed to make this address your new home.
– Presented is a freshly renovated three-bedroom home on a quiet street
– Freshly refurbished timber floorboards, completely new wiring and new plumbing
– New tiled bathroom with walk-in shower complemented by a new kitchen with ceramic cooktop and stainless-steel oven
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning and wood heater in the living area
– Ceiling fans in each bedroom and built-in wardrobes in the main bedroom
– An enclosed veranda sits between a sunroom with a second wc and a sun-drenched, carpeted study room with a garden window
– Substantial under house storage options in the large laundry
– Single car garage and double carport plus extra off-street parking
– Less than two kilometres from St John’s Primary, Waratah West Public School as well as Newcastle University
– Just 1.8 kilometres to Jesmond Central for all your shopping needs
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.