A Unique Opportunity for the Keen Investor From 5.4% - 5.8% PA Return
This unique opportunity is an investor’s dream. A property divided into a single bedroom unit and a two-bedroom unit, serviced by separate metering. With ample parking and low maintenance landscaping, this address will serve student tenants well and demand very little effort in upkeep.
Unit one offers a single bedroom floorplan with striking timber floorboards setting the chic tone. An open plan kitchenette and living space features a reverse cycle air conditioner for comfort while the expansive, light filled bedroom exudes charm. The bathroom presents a bath and shower combination as well as space for an internal laundry.
Enter unit two off the rear courtyard and you’ll be met by fresh paint work, those stunning floorboards and a brilliant natural light flow through the home. A full-sized kitchen headlines the open plan living space complete with reverse cycle air conditioning and a ceiling fan. Both sizable bedrooms offer wardrobes and ceiling fans. The property boasts tasteful, easy care landscaping and two dedicated parking spaces at the rear.
Located mere minutes from Newcastle University Callaghan Campus and with public transport well within walking distance, it’s a natural fit for students seeking privacy and independence. With several cafes close by and shopping for the essentials made easy with Jesmond Central or Waratah Village both just 2.4 kilometres away, the convenience of this address is undeniable.
– Unit 1: $350 – $380 per week
– Unit 2: $430 – $470 per week
– Combined total of $780 – $840 per week rental income
– Presented is a single address divided into two separately metered units; one offering a single bedroom and the other two bedrooms
– A dedicated driveway offers two parking spaces
– Gorgeous, polished timber floorboards and ornate ceilings catch the eye on entry
– Two courtyards, one at the front and one at the rear offer outside spaces for relaxation
– Tasteful landscaping offers a pleasing outlook with little maintenance required
– Both units offer reverse cycle air conditioning for all year comfort
– Both bedrooms in unit two have ceiling fans and large wardrobes
– Just 2.4 kilometres from Newcastle University Callaghan Campus
– Walking distance to the iconic Lizotte’s restaurant, the Mark Hotel and the amazing Lambton Park
– An easy drive to the John Hunter Hospital and several local schools
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.