Beautifully Presented Home In Sought-After Location
Auction Location: On Site, 29 Fifth Street, North Lambton NSW 2299.
This is an ideal opportunity to own your dream home or invest in a neighbourhood popular for its liveability. Beautifully presented inside and out, this three-bedroom home has been immaculately renovated with space and entertaining in mind.
The north-facing sunroom provides an inviting entry into the home as well as access to a bright study/office. A highlight of this residence is the sense of space in the open plan living area created by soaring ceilings and a thoughtful floorplan. An entertainer’s kitchen features an oversize bench with breakfast bar and a servery window to the deck. Outside the fully covered deck presents an inviting place for alfresco dining or entertaining with an outdoor kitchen, ceiling fans, privacy screens and ample space for an outdoor setting.
North Lambton has become popular with professionals and families due to its proximity to workplaces, schools and surrounding parkland. Located close to the University of Newcastle and between the John Hunter and Calvary Mater hospitals, there is the added convenience of local shops and amenities nearby. With easy access to the main arterial leading into Newcastle’s CBD and beaches, a beautiful spacious home in this location is highly sought-after.
• North facing sunroom on entry with access to front facing study or home office
• Three generous size bedrooms, main with air conditioning and floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes, second bedroom with ceiling fan and sizeable built-ins
• Open plan living area includes air conditioning, ceiling fan and linen press
• Entertainer’s kitchen showcases oversize bench with breakfast bar, feature splashback behind four burner gas stovetop, stainless steel appliances, and servery window to deck
• Modern main bathroom and separate internal laundry includes additional wc
• Covered deck features outdoor kitchen, two ceiling fans, privacy screens and servery bar adjoining kitchen
• Low maintenance backyard fully fenced with lockable shed, under house storage
• Carport for single car with additional driveway parking
• Less than 4km to John Hunter and Calvary Mater Hospitals as well as the University of Newcastle
• Less than 10km to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Council Rates: $1,527.96 approx. per annum
This property is being sold under the Onsite Friendly Auction System.
An independent pest and building report is available on request at no charge to you. This is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction or before making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about your queries in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction: see each report for details.
Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on its merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia. We also have a downloadable guide available on our website.
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.