Light-filled and Fresh Family Home with Pleasant Leafy Backdrop and Handy Location
Cul-de-sac positioned in a quiet street that also offers complete convenience, this fresh and bright weatherboard home will delight from the get-go. With a reconfigured floorplan and a number of updates including a contemporary new island kitchen, the 3-bedroom home is beautifully light-filled with seamless flow from front to back and a pleasant leafy backdrop that brings the sounds of birdsong.
Set behind an electric gated driveway offering an abundance of secure off-street parking, landscaped gardens and freshly painted weatherboards invite you inside. Taking centre stage is an open plan living and dining area that features exquisite hardwood floors and crisp neutral decor. The kitchen will catch your eye with its timber veneer benchtops, black-handled cabinetry and plenty of drawers for storage. Large picture windows let the light and leafy views inside, while a back door takes you to the extended deck that sits above the backyard and oversized single garage. Back inside, three bedrooms share the shower bathroom while a second w/c adds convenience.
Although lovely and quiet the street has a family-friendly vibe and is superbly located close to the John Hunter and Mater hospitals, University of Newcastle and is central to shopping at Waratah and Jesmond.
– Single level weatherboard and tile home on north facing 424sqm block
– A/C to one of the bedrooms and living area, gas outlet for heating and ceiling fans throughout
– Freshly painted inside and out; completely rewired
– Timber floors and picture rails add character
– Master bedroom is exceptionally spacious enhanced by large windows
– Renovated kitchen (2018) features gas cooktop and double dish drawer
– Large laundry with second w/c offers scope to create second bathroom
– Garage is oversized and features a large workbench
– Landscaped gardens with lemon tree and veggie patch
– 700m to Jesmond Public school; 8km to Newcastle city centre, harbour and beaches
Council rates: $1,764 approx per annum
Water rates: $863.19 approx per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.