Warm, Inviting and Ready to Enjoy
Sitting on the high side of the street and commanding beautiful street appeal, this elevated block provides sweeping views of this leafy suburb and an engaging outlook across parkland and a children’s playground. This warm and inviting home is a great find for astute investors and families. Its versatile floor plan stretches across a single level offering a choice of three separate living spaces, flexible three or four-bedroom accommodation and a desirable north to rear aspect.
Introduced by beautiful native gardens and a front verandah shaded by the umbrella of established greenery, step inside to a light-filled home highlighted by quality new carpet underfoot and retained ornate ceilings. Opened up for modern lifestyles, the air-conditioned lounge and dining area adjoins a separate sitting room that could easily adapt to a fourth bedroom, office space or children’s play room. Three bedrooms are served by a beautifully updated family bathroom that sets a stylish scene with its deep bathtub and large frameless shower. At its heart, the kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher and breakfast bar connects to the family room where sliding doors open up to a paved entertaining area which is a perfect base for children to play or to be set up as alfresco dining. The big rear yard provides ample room for gardening vegetables, pets and extra running room for the kids.
North Lambton is well placed between the University of Newcastle and John Hunter Hospital with schools and parks close by for families. Shopping and everyday essentials are available at either nearby Lambton, Jesmond or Waratah and the area offers easy access to the CBD, beaches and Hunter Expressway.
* Timber and tile family home on north to rear 532sqm parcel
* Open plan interiors highlighted by neutral tones, quality carpet and A/C
* Lounge/dining, sitting room and relaxed family living zones ensure ample space for families
* Smartly updated family bathroom, French style laundry and handy second w/c
* Kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Travertine paved entertaining area and lawns with shed
* 12 solar electricity panels add further appeal
* Single garage with auto door plus additional driveway parking
* Easy stroll to both primary and high schools
* Superb position opposite Pilkington Street Reserve and playground
Contact your selling agents Brock Ward and Lynette Allison to secure your inspection today.
For your web book with contract and other documents text 52fifth to 0488 868 920.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.