Adaptable family home with a relaxed coastal lifestyle
Situated in a quiet street of tightly held properties, this sizeable family home is your opportunity to secure your foothold on the Central Coast. Superbly located, you’ll be within walking distance from the shores of Tuggerah Lake and the ebb and flow of ocean waves. This is coastal living at its best.
The charming landscaped front yard welcomes you beyond the front gate to explore everything this unique home has to offer. Create lasting memories entertaining family and friends in the spacious outdoor alfresco with its impressive feature ceiling, or snuggle by the open fire in the expansive rear yard. Growing families will appreciate the interior spaces, large bedrooms with built-ins, rustic open-plan kitchen, and the level, fully-fenced yard where children can play freely and imaginatively. The wide, lengthy driveway can easily accommodate three cars and a caravan, boat, or trailer safely behind a closed front fence also.
Private and peaceful, with a lovely northerly aspect, the home is equipped with solar electricity, natural gas for heating, and plenty of natural sunlight to brighten every room. If you love the outdoors, you’ll relish your pre-work surf, morning jog, or paddle on the lake. For further convenience, cafes, shops, and transport are also easily accessible as are several parks and schools. Discover a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Enquire today.
– 4 generous bedrooms, main with walk-through robe
– Modern bathroom with soaker tub, storage/linen cupboards, and large shower recess
– 3 rear sheds, one including an undercover awning for a workshop, studio, or cosy reading nook
– Hollywood laundry with clever use of space and storage; impressive undercover BBQ alfresco space
– Rustic open-plan kitchen with timber-look flooring and storage options
– Long wide driveway; secure off-street parking for caravans, boats, or trailers
– Zoned for Toukley Public School and Gorokan High School
– Rental potential income stream with separate entrance and amenities available
– Minutes to local shopping conveniences, parks, Tuggerah Lake foreshore, beaches, Norah Head Lighthouse
***Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
***All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.