Victorian Terrace Charm Meets Modern Style in Blue-Ribbon Location
Classically elegant to look at and beautifully flexible to live in, this elegant Victorian terrace’s combination of traditional character and modern comfort is spectacularly complemented by dazzling views of Newcastle harbour and the golden sands of Stockton Beach. Meanwhile, its blue-ribbon location contributes significant allure with highly sought-after Newcastle East Public School and Newcastle Grammar literally on your doorstep. From here, a surf at Newcastle Beach, a stroll across beautiful King Edward Park, a sunset walk along the harbour foreshore and coffee or dining in Darby or Hunter Street are all simply effortless.
An elegant streetscape with wrought-iron door and original door knocker creates fabulous first impressions, while inside lies a family home of space, beauty and timeless style laced with high ceilings, a marble fireplace and ornate ceiling roses. Staged over three supremely comfortable levels, impeccably maintained interiors offer a choice of living areas, three bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathroom spaces and a sunny atrium preceding an exceedingly peaceful rear courtyard.
A splendid executive or family haven, immerse yourself in a community-minded lifestyle, among the history and rich heritage of Newcastle and The Hill.
– Elegant c.1860’s terrace on offer for the first time in 24 years
– Entry level is reserved for living and entertaining with spacious lounge and dining rooms with built-in cabinetry
– Galley style kitchen features granite benches, Blackwood timber cabinetry and Ilve gas cooker
– Downstairs showcases a versatile utility space, comfortable third bedroom and walk-in wine cellar
– Upstairs delivers two bedrooms, a bathroom with claw-foot tub and sitting room
– Master bedroom flaunts generous dimensions and access to a sunny balcony capturing harbour views
– Sun-splashed rear courtyard with external laundry and handy second w/c
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.