Stunningly Refurbished Townhouse Delivers Style and Function
Presenting immaculately from the street, the superb quality of finish immediately on display in this three-bedroom townhouse continues with a completely renewed interior that epitomises contemporary styling.
Through thoughtful and deliberate design the expansive open plan living area is bathed in natural light offering wonderfully bright and airy spaces for the whole family. The stunning kitchen is a home chef’s dream boasting stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances with cooking by DeLonghi, as well as eye-catching bespoke lighting and an island breakfast bar. Step out from the lounge area to the private front courtyard, ideal for dining alfresco or entertaining. Upstairs, the three spacious bedrooms enjoy gorgeous wool carpeting, built-in robes and ceiling fans that complement the home-wide ducted air-conditioning for complete comfort. Ribbon windows and elegant tilework set the tone in the bathroom which enjoys a separate bath and double shower as well as a separate wc.
From the resealed driveway, freshly painted cladding and refinished roof, to the all-new appliances, flooring and lighting, the attention to detail is what makes this a standout address. The extensive renovations have delivered a townhouse that offers sophistication, an easy flow, and peace of mind that there will be no more work to do for many years to come. And the location couldn’t be more convenient with a mere 200-metre stroll to New Lambton South Primary School, an easy 700m walk to the New Lambton Shopping Village where you’ll find gorgeous shops, cafés, restaurants, a supermarket and more, and less than two kilometres to the bustling Westfield Kotara.
– Presented is a completely refurbished three-bedroom townhouse in a bespoke block of just two
– The open plan design gifts a lounge, dining and kitchen space complemented by two separate outdoor courtyards
– The spacious, tiled kitchen is highlighted by quality appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops and an island bench
– An internal laundry features matching stone benchtops and access to a second wc with integrated hand basin
– Three bedrooms on the first-floor feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plush wool carpeting
– The stylish bathroom offers a separate bath and double shower as well as a separate wc
– The single car garage offers internal access and handy extra storage space
– Ducted zoned air-conditioning and a home security system keep the premises comfortable and safe
– Just 200 metres from New Lambton South Primary School and 500 metres from St Therese’s Primary
– 700m walk to the New Lambton Shopping Village for quality cafés and restaurants and less than two kilometres to Westfield Kotara
Council Rates: $1,622.05 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $649.59 approx. per annum
Strata Rates: $516.25 approx. per quarter
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.