“Milloo” One of Newcastle’s Finest Homes
(Also known as 24-26 Curzon Road, New Lambton)
An impressive home of large family proportions with formal and casual living and dining areas, fabulous alfresco enticements combined with an EJE architect designed renovation and extension place “Milloo” as a magnificent property within a prestigious pocket. A hidden oasis on a leafy 2,673sqm allotment with second access via Ridge Lane, outstanding accommodation meets mid-century sophistication in a haven where the home, tennis court and poolside alfresco combine to deliver every indulgence for a life of relaxed luxury.
This beautiful and elegant home complements an indoor/outdoor lifestyle with five cleverly zoned bedrooms including a whole floor parent’s retreat with his and hers walk-in robes and an executive home office. The spacious ensuite featuring under-floor heating and dual basins sets the benchmark for two further bathrooms serving the remaining four bedrooms and study downstairs.
Beautiful natural light, timber floors and French doors make a stunning statement in an open plan living zone that integrates a granite-topped kitchen featuring an abundance of cleverly arranged storage options, quality appliances and a butler’s pantry. A warming winter fireplace is a beautiful focal point in the formal lounge and dining room.
The luxurious indoor spaces unite seamlessly with the paved alfresco and beautifully landscaped extensive gardens. Including fishponds and fountains and linking the house with a spectacular pool, spa and tennis court, this home’s brilliant spaces are perfect for everyday enjoyment or grand scale entertaining.
Undoubtedly New Lambton’s finest street is an easy stroll to cafes, boutiques and the suburb’s sought-after school ensures this stunning home will appeal to growing families and medical staff from nearby John Hunter Hospital.
– Zoned ducted heating and cooling; extensive multi-room sound system.
– All three bathrooms enjoy the luxury of under-floor heating.
– Full sized tennis court with all-weather surface, mesh fencing and modern quartz halide lighting.
– Architect designed pool and spa with gas heater and Chemigem automatic chlorinator.
– Five undercover car spaces within two oversized garages provide parking for multiple vehicles and boat or motorhome.
– Back to base security alarm system plus multiple security cameras.
– Extensive outdoor lighting with a modern C-Bus control system.
– Three fishponds, electric pumps and waterfall; extensive automated in-ground watering system.
– 600m to New Lambton Public school, Ritchies IGA and a choice of shops and eateries
Council rates: $4,272 approx. per annum
Water rates: $814.56 approx. per annum
**Health & Safety Measures are in Place for Open Homes & All Private Inspections
**All inspection attendees will have to answer a health and safety survey to qualify for the inspection of the property
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.